I am selling something very cool...

• Members

I am mentioning this here because very few people even know what it is much less actually want one. I am selling a Sequential Pro-Fx unit in perfect working condition. It is unbeleivably rare so I seriously doubt you will see another one anytime soon.

If you want to see more about it you can scroll down on the Dave Smith website here; http://davesmithinstruments.com/other/museum.html

The one I am selling is what they called the 'Ambience package' it is a mainframe with a digital delay, chorus/flanger and spring reverb. The delay is very very cool and can seriously mangle sounds. It has modulation with variable waveshape from square to sine and something very unique; an envelope follower setting

that changes the delay time relative to the level of the input - 'very interesting.

Anyway, it's a rare and cool piece that someone out there on the planet can appreciate. I have owned it since new (about 1986).

If anyone is interested you can PM me at; mcsquare@onetel.net.uk. I am looking for offers around

• Members

Originally posted by Purity_Control

I'm off analogue but it's still nice to look at
:D

Dumb question if I'm wrong, but are you a fan of Kabuki?

Well, please excuse my ignorance but what is Kabuki?

-Sheryl

• Members

Originally posted by myteeGTi

never sell something without knowing what its worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, OK. How do I find out what it's worth when there are none for sale to compare with ???

The thing about selling something that is a bit out of the mainstream is the timing, you have to have it out there when someone interested in such a thing is looking, so it can be very hit-and-miss. I think it will probably get zero bids because no one knows what it is.

-Sheryl

• Members

Originally posted by Trillian

Uh, OK. How do I find out what it's worth when there are none for sale to compare with ???

take it to the antiques roadshow (ha)

call people and companies that fix and sell vintage gear.

• Members

Originally posted by sarpa

if you bought a full-scale dalek, you are completely and utterly cool.

Well, thanks! I'm just glad now I haven't bought anything embarassing on there:) I didn't think about people looking at all my previous purchases. The rest is all stuff for the house mostly, things like lamps, furniture, fabric, etc.

Here's a (not very good) pic of me and the Dalek. It's actually about as tall as me but I'm wearing platform boots with 5" heels.

• Members

what do you do with the dalek?

Immediately, about 20 things occur to me-seems about the right size for a beer keg, or you could put fire extinguishers in it, or you could put yourself in it and drive to the local bar, hit on your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/etc and find out if he was faithful by tempting him/her with hot dalek-love, find other people with full size daleks and get together early in the morning with some loudhailers, and roll down the street screaming "exterminate!", etc...

• Members

Originally posted by Trillian

Here's a (not very good) pic of me and the Dalek. It's actually about as tall as me but I'm wearing platform boots with 5" heels.

Do you need a boyfriend? 'cause I'm available. :D:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by Sleepin' Deeper

I think this is a direct plea for more women to drop by KSS with pics a' {censored}...
;)

scoobs - chicks don't necessarily dig desperation-city!

:D;)

I was trying to play the pity card. ;):D

Archived