"Snowflakes in the Air" - Monthly Mission Submission

Neole

• Members

Originally posted by Neole

Snowflakes scatter dreamily on to a land long white. Cutting through the falling dreams stands a man with the gift of hurt and fingers of steel.

this one seems to be a dancing and happy snowflake(i can picture an animation where a showflake is singing and dancing while descending to earth). one thought about the production though - i think this track is too high on the high frequencies at few points(especially that piano in the high notes seems too harsh). a good composition.

hey neole, i remember you recently posted a hindi song which had some beautiful female vocals. are you from india? and who is that vocalist? i'm looking forward to working on a hindi album for which i will need the vocalists which i think would be great if i can find in US instead of going to india for that...

• Members

Hey Neole..

This is very clever. I dug those whispering vocals, they had this "Devils imp" quality to them...I love that! And they matched the very hard composition. Yep Cool stuff.

Yet another quality submission, Neole. Your style is very evident now. You have a wide range of emotions you're pumping out here, and that's not something to be sniffed at. You have a skill for fragmenting a composition into parts that reflect narrative changes and moods and yet you still cement them as a whole composition.

Cheers

Loreman

• Members

Thanks for the kind words Loreman - they are very encouraging to say the least! Im trying to work on building continuity in my pieces as I change moods and am glad it is working.

Archived