monthly submission - natural beauty

• Members

Hey Audiopack - just gave your tune a quick listen.

Sounds very nice and I love that percussion sound, sort of like an oil drum, what was that? There were some nice ambient noises that allowed for the imagery of a snowflake crystalizing and forming, sort of like in a time lapse moment.

:)

Yeah top notch.

Loreman

• Members

Originally posted by Loreman

Hey Audiopack - just gave your tune a quick listen.

Sounds very nice and I love that percussion sound, sort of like an oil drum, what was that? There were some nice ambient noises that allowed for the imagery of a snowflake crystalizing and forming, sort of like in a time lapse moment.

:)

Yeah top notch.

Loreman

thanks for listening and your compliments Loreman. yes, i represented the journey of snowflake towards earth in slow motion. about percussion samples - these are of Ashiko drum which were provided by william laminack who makes these drums. he posted these on fruity forum and i think these are wonderful samples to come out with some great sounding percussion.

bye

• Members

Yeah I like them. I've been looking for alternative sounding percussions and those do sound terrific.

I also like the idea of the snowflake desending to earth in slow mo' :)

I thought your opening gave the impression of snowflakes falling, that works very well. I've just given it another listen with this in mind, and I think its quite apt.

Those drums do sound good.

Loreman

• Members

Yeah I like them. I've been looking for alternative sounding percussions and those do sound terrific.

I also like the idea of the snowflake desending to earth in slow mo' :)

I do think your opening gives the impression of snowflakes falling, that works very well. I've just given it another listen with this in mind, and I think it's quite apt.

Those drums do sound good.

Loreman

Archived