Edirol M-16DX 16ch Digital Mixer w/Room Correction

stealthgear

• Members

c7d780cb9f02c2967c169ba91afbfc78.jpg

This is a 16 ch digital mixer with effects, room correction, daw controls, EQs, and its also an audio interface to your computer!! Its loaded with functions! This is the all in one piece that will get you mixing & mastering live & with your computer. It also has a breakout box with 4 preamps, digital, and guitar inputs. There are lots of great vocal & mastering effects. This is a crazy setup to have.

It is in good cosmetic condition, no broken knobs. I tested it for a couples hours live, with my keyboards. In my room there is too much static electricity (from carpets) when I touch it. It disconnects/reconnects, if your charged up (static), but very stable if leave it alone. I think its just this particular model, or the previous owner said its the USB cable. If your room doesnt' have static it might be fine. I only tested it live and it was awesome. The room correction & EQs are worth the price alone and worked so good for me that I have considered keeping it just for that. Its used/sold as is, no returns.

I accept paypal only and will ship it to you via UPS. Please PM me.

$190+shipping.

Archived