MINT CONDITION ROLAND VS2480 CD WITH 2 FX CARDS AND WHEEL CASE MAKE OFFER!!

zidjan

• Members

This is probably the best condition VS2480 CD you'll ever see in long time. Very low hours and absolutely nothing wrong with this unit....just perfect....I am selling because they don't get used anymore....very easy to use despite some complaints about how user unfriendly this unit is....just know the basic ...that the mixer part and the recorder part of it is separate...voila, you'll be recording in 20 minutes....that's how long it took me first time. Sounds really good...and the effects....WOW...you'll be impressed with unit....the 2 VSF8 cards will give you 4 effects.....and the very RARE SOFTSHELL CASE has wheel and a pull out handle just like a suitcase....so this is one of the most popular and the best recorder out there aside from the akai dps24.

You can text or just call me

503-810-8843

The VS-2480 24-track Digital Studio Workstation is the first self-contained recording workstation to offer 24-track/24-bit digital recording with 64-channel digital mixing, onboard effects processing and optional CD burning. This revolutionary workstation also boasts 17 motorized faders, a VGA monitor output, plus mouse and ASCII keyboard inputs-taking the V-Studio concept to an entirely new level.

* World's first self-contained 24-track/24-bit/96kHz digital recording workstation with onboard effects and optional CD-burning capabilities

* 24-track playback; 16-track simultaneous recording with 384 v-tracks

* "Drag-and-drop" editing using included mouse; also accepts ASCII keyboard (optional)

* 64-channel, fully automated digital mixer with 17 motorized faders

* Dynamics processing and 5-band EQ on every channel

* Professional-quality connections including 8 XLR/16 balanced trs mic/line inputs

* 2 stereo effects processors (expandable to 8 stereo, 16 mono) including cosm

Archived