Mackie surfaces, AKG C414, SCA rack

grantlack

• Members

need cash to fund a mobile rig and pay off some debt.

MIDI/CONTROL SURFACES

(2) Mackie XT's- not pro model, both great condition. $350 each

(2) Mackie C4's- not pro model, one is great and has box. the other has a couple scuffs and is missing a power supply. $250/$200 is the way i'll cover that, will include box w/ first sale upon request but will cost more to ship.

(1) MOTU MIDI EXPRESS XT- no manual, but great shape and a good solution for someone running the non-pro mackie surfaces. $175

MICROPHONES

(1) AKG C414-XLS- mic is flawless, but the wussy shockmount that they ship with was broken and macguyver'ed back into functionality. will include mic pouch as well. $500

(1) SHURE KSM27- a tiny scuff from the shockmount, barely visible. ships in original box w/ all accessories as well as some extra shock mount bands. had one break on me, so i grabbed another set of backups. $135

PREAMPS

SCA N72, D11, CHASSIS- would rather not separate, but we'll see what happens. $875

will consider trade equity for the following items:

RME AES32 PCIe

SENNHEISER e906

AUDIX D4

AUDIX OM7

HAFLER TRIPLE GIANT

ROCKTRON PIRANHA

TC G MAJOR

CREDENTIALS

perfect feedback on ebay (same username), sold and traded on the GS forums.

PAYMENT

paypal or money order preferred. will consider bank transfer as well. will not ship until funds are secured.

SHIPPING

shipped at buyer's expense. US buyers will get preference, as i have no experience with international shipping and would like to avoid potential issues with payment. packages will be insured and sent via buyer's preferred carrier. ships from 52240 within a few business days of payment.

Archived