Tascam series model 144 porta-studio Vintage

AnalogMan13

• Members

Yes looking to sell this history i have. Im open to trades for Guild accoustics. Im new here so if i do something wrong in my post let me know. Im selling this at a really good price IM me and ill tell you. If i can post the price here someone please let me know. There is one on ebay going right now for 899.00 I will not sell it for that much money. The only thing wrong with it is the name plate fell off one day we never new where it went? I will email you lots of photos. Im really broke or i would keep this fine machine.Purchased in 1982 for $1400.00. Perhaps a collector might be interested in this item. An all in one mixer/recorder... (ALWAYS COVERED)

The TEAC 144 was the world

• Members

Yes looking to sell this history i have. Im open to trades for Guild accoustics. Im new here so if i do something wrong in my post let me know. Im selling this at a really good price IM me and ill tell you. If i can post the price here someone please let me know. There is one on ebay going right now for 899.00 I will not sell it for that much money. The only thing wrong with it is the name plate fell off one day we never new where it went? I will email you lots of photos. Im really broke or i would keep this fine machine.Purchased in 1982 for $1400.00. Perhaps a collector might be interested in this item. An all in one mixer/recorder... (ALWAYS COVERED)

The TEAC 144 was the world

Archived