Zeta VC-225 Violin MIDI Controller PLUS MFS-40 Footswitch Up For Auction On eBay.

ftngrave

• Members

There's about six days to go on the auction, and thought I'd mention it here so that anyone looking for one of these won't miss out.

Here's the link on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220657302492&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Here's the description which is also on that page:

Zeta VC-225 Violin MIDI Controller with MFS-40 Footswitch Controller. This Zeta VC-225 interface is a pitch-to-MIDI converter. MIDI messages from the interface can then be sent to a synthesizer or computer. This interface was the first of its kind by Zeta, with the Zeta Synthony II being the current version. Virtually instant frequency analysis, and provides fast and accurate pitch and amplitude information. Responds to various types of bowing quite well. The MFS-40 footswitch allows access to sound changes during live performance.

The power adapter doesn't work but I'm including it so that it might help winning bidder find a replacement. Everything was tested and everything works because I have another VC-225 which has a power adapter that does work so I used it to test everything on this unit.

Message me with any questions or if you'd like more photographs.

I will ship item and notify winning bidder as soon as paypal payment has reached my checking account, so it might take a couple of days for me to ship. I'm selling a lot of music equipment that I no longer have much use for, and I can't afford to ship everything without receiving some payments first. Check out my other listings, all items are no reserve.

Archived