FS: AKG, AT, SHURE, OKTAVA

grantlack

• Members

offers welcome, prices don't currently reflect shipping or paypal. would prefer to ship within us.

AKG C414-BXLS

formerly sold to member valverec, now back in action and back on the market. full disclosure: there were two leads dislodged between the capsule and pcb (hence coming back to me), which have now been fully repaired. mic tests fine now. no flight case. mic comes w/ pouch and rehabbed shockmount that had previously lost its stand attachment. mic itself is in pristine condition. looking for $525 to reflect lack of case & ugly duckling (but functional!) shockmount.

SOLD

SHURE KSM27

comes with everything: original box, mic pouch, shockmount, etc. very light scuff from shockmount, completely unnoticeable without major scrutiny. ships with an extra set of shockmount bands (just in case!) $135

AUDIO TECHNICA AT4033a

purchased about a year ago from member bighud, has treated me well but i'm in an epic cash crunch. ships in original box with shockmount and padded box/case. has a few wear marks from shockmount. $225

AUDIO TECHNICA 4050

newer version. comes in original box with shockmount, velvety dust cover, padded box/case, etc. hasn't seen any use, impulse buy that's just sat on the shelf due to lack of time. $350

SOLD

RODE NT4

comes with everything but the clip, may have a shockmount that fits instead. I'll have to double-check this, it's been cased and shelved for a bit. $285

OKTAVA MK319 and/or OKTAVAMODded version

depends on interest, would like to keep around but money is of the essence.

OKTAVAMOD SOLD $325, KEEPING STOCK VERSION

• 3 weeks later...

Archived