'Anyone else spring for the NI Komplete ?

• Members

I just took the plunge and took NI up on their 'pre-launch' upgrade to Komplete 2. I already had Reaktor 4 and Absynth 1 but now I will get Kontact, Vokator, Spectral Delay, Absynth 2,

B4, Traktor (or whatever it's called), Battery and FM7.

All for 499 Euros. Plus a big sample library. Originally I was a bit dissapointed when the Absynth 2 upgrade came out and unlike the upgrades for Reaktor it wasn't free and I'll have that now, so it kinda makes up for it.

I've never used Spectral Delay or Kontact and the loop thing looks like it might be cool. Never tried Battery either.

It will also be easier having them all under one registration because it's getting a bit hectic trying to keep track of all my registration details already (I always have to dig to remember my Reason reg info and at the moment I have no idea where my Absynth reg details are :0)

-Sheryl

• Members

I'm leaning against doing it. I only own Kontakt and Absynth 2 already. Strictly speaking it's a great deal, but there's very little in that package that I *need* to make music with (Battery is probably the closest to a need), so I'm probably going to save my $500 and spend it on something else down the road. Perhaps towards a Nord Mod G2. (The acquisition of which would more than compensate for not owning Reaktor).

Archived