I am in love with a Wurlitzer OMNI 4000 organ.

• Members

It's bad ass.

It's all 70's star trek with aluminum casing. I think it was the first Organ to use a computer system. It has some killer auto rythms.:cool: It's marked at $199:mad: :mad: :mad: I'm seriously considering buying it myself-..... but the last time I took home an Organ we ended up destroying it with a baseball bat.:mad: Ah good times....:o

• Members

That organ has some killer polkas! It retailed new for around $8,000.00. Andy Zerbo of "the Piano & Organ center" used to sell them on Arden way. I think theres a pool hall there now. If you play polkas there there will hit you with a baseball bat while chanting "good times, good times".

It's funny how the circle of life completes itself.

• Members

Originally posted by Keybass

That organ has some killer polkas! It retailed new for around $8,000.00. Andy Zerbo of "the Piano & Organ center" used to sell them on Arden way. I think theres a pool hall there now. If you play polkas there there will hit you with a baseball bat while chanting "good times, good times".

It's funny how the circle of life completes itself.

That's hilarious- you just started a funny conversation here at work.... Damn- the piano industry is one big incestuous family:D

You're right- the polka's are awesome- actually- I've been groovin on the disco rythm- I put it on touch rythm and I've been playin "another one bites the dust" on it:D

:cool:

Archived