FS: Presonus HP4 headphone amp and Behringer 1202FX mixer

turmoil

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear: Here are the technical specs on the Behringer 1202FX Mixer -- Behringer: XENYX 1202FX

It's a great little mixer with very usable built in effects. Plenty of flexibility to be used as the mixer for small live venue applications. I used this while I was jamming as a two piece band and we were running samples and loops. It worked perfectly for that.

Here are some specs fro the Presonus HP4 - PreSonus

Again, I used this as the headphone amp for my two piece jam and the amplification was perfect. Nothing distorted and we barely had to move the volume to be able to hear our mix. Tons of headroom and very simple to use.

Both items were bought new and went from the store to my house and were used 2 or 3 times, so they're in pretty good condition i'd say :)

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Each item is practically brand new and each come with respective packaging, manuals, stickers, power supplies.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern Virginia

International OK? : yes

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me

References (eBay or other forum userid): A bunch on rig-talk.com, acapella.harmony-central.com, jemsite.com, The Boogie Board

Archived