DrumKAT v2.0 midi controller

Crawling Wind

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260439565874

Up for auction is a Version 2 Drumkat. Please read the features below. The pads are in good shape, BUT they have discolored with age. This is typical of this unit. Version 2 has many great features. Later versions of the Drumkat have many features that I would rarely use. I know this because I have another, and just can't keep 2 of these guys. You will be happy with what this can do, and you will not enjoy spending money on the later features.

It's great for playing drum parts with sticks - your drum tracks will be so much more realistic. You can control synths also, I used mine as a drone box controller with all the aftertouch and modulation capabilities. It is a very versatile velocity sensitive controller that can drive your whole system!

Includes manual, power chord and mounting bracket. The bracket is bent, but does it's job. You will need a footswitch to program the Drumkat. I will see if I have a spare, but can't guarantee I will find one. They are easily obtained. Thanks for Looking!

10 pads

9 trigger inputs

4 footpedal inputs

2 in 4 out Midi mapping

Tap tempo midi clock

audible metronome

Send program changes, sequence start/stop/continue, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Breath Control, Modulation, Sustain, etc.

3 notes per pad: play chords or alternating patterns w/up to 6.4 seconds delay

Record/playback motifs (mini-sequences) in loop mode, one-shot or slice

16 velocity curves

Archived