FS: Ludwig Burgundy sparkle vintage Hollywood set

lossforgain

• Members

Want a deal on a 3ply vintage Ludwig kit?

Want a rare finish that is sure to turn heads?

Want a killer price?

Look no further.

This is a player's condition Ludwig Hollywood kit in burgundy sparkle with less than average fade. 8x12, 9x13, 16x16, 14x22. It did not come with a matching snare and has no snare included now. The kit sounds great and looks great, and will make someone very happy!

Condition notes: One of the bass drum hoops is completely missing its inlay and the channel is painted white. The other hoop's inlay has come unstapled but is all present. Each drum has a few dings, the 12 and 13 have some pretty good snare rash. None of the toms has its muffler installed, and I do not have parts to complete the mufflers -- however I will send the 3 baseball bats, felt pads, and assorted muffler hardware with the kit. The floor tom interior has been repainted. Chrome needs polishing and the wrap could benefit from Novus treatment. Despite these things, the kit has a great appearance, and none of these are functional issues. Do as much cleaning and polishing as you want, or play it as is. Parts are all original. No lifting seams or cracks in the sparkle wrap. The floor tom color matches perfectly despite the photo which makes it look different.

You will receive the 12/13/16/22 set with double tom mount and floor tom legs. Everything you see in the photos. Please PM me with any questions. Payment is via US Postal Money Order or PayPal (buyer pays any associated fees). Price takes into account the rarity of the finish and the condition of the kit, and INCLUDES SHIPPING in the US48.

$777 including shipping in the US48!

CIMG0676.jpg

CIMG0677.jpg

CIMG0678.jpg

CIMG0679.jpg

CIMG0680.jpg

CIMG0683.jpg

Archived