WTB: Ensoniq ZR-76

cada7

• Members

WTB: ZR-76

Of course in perfect working condition and good cosmetic condition. Later OS (3.0 or so, not sure), just need to be stable.

Keybed excellence a must.

I am waiting for one through dealer who will warranty, but they come and go, and don't know when the next one will arrive. Last pricing was @$900 to my door for a warranted model if that gives you an idea of my price point.

Might consider more if extra cards installed.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

hi cada7!

I just saw your post about wanting an Ensoniq ZR-76 and if you still want it, my my my you are in luck because I have one in perfect working condition, looks new still ( i take care of my instruments very well), nothing is chipped or scratched and I need to sell it before i can get another digital piano.

I got it brand new in 2001 and it has never left the house on gigs, so it's been very well looked after. I'm still taking pictures of it so i can post it, but it looks new still and is built like a tank. (in fact i hardly used it because i play a lot of acoustic piano and other instruments)....and i know there are folks out there who will put it to better use than myself.

I'm asking for about $900 for it complete with a nice padded gig bag case, foot pedal, owners manual in great condition, maybe even the double braced stand. Will post pics later.

Right now , i just want to know if you or others out there are even "seriously" interested in it because I am serious about selling it this month...if not this month, then in July as I'm away in June.

you may post back to the forums, or just contact me directly at jersiew99@hotmail.com

this is exciting so let me know!

-firefingers

• Members

HI all..in addition to my last reply to cada7 regarding selling my ZR-76, i am based out of San Francisco. For those interested, i prefer not to ship it out to minimize damage or anything. Would prefer if you'd pick it up here..but, guess we can make something work out. I'll be posting pictures and a full ad soon to sell it!

Archived