FS: Yamaha TX816 FM Monster Synth (8 DX7s in rack) Plus Niche Audio Mixer - $600

• Members

This is the dream setup for FM synthesis! This is a complete turn-key setup. Forget about plugins! In good working condition and cosmetic shape.

Includes a fully stocked TX rack with 8 TF1 modules (with all batteries reading from 3.4 to 3.8 volts). Eight included XLR to 1/4" short cables go from the TX816 audio out into the Niche Audio Control Module Ins (a single space rack unit with 8 ins and 8 outs and mix out, and MIDI). So, in 6 rack spaces you have the TX816 and the audio mixing and MIDI volume and muting capabilites of the Niche Module. Sweet!

Manuals for the Niche and TX816 included. Also have a notebook with DX7 service manual too, I think. You can have all the papers.

Sold as-is, no warranties of any kind, no returns, no refunds, all sales final. All I can say is the rig works great. I have impeccable references and have been active on Harmony since the mid 90's.

Cash or US Postal Money Order only. $600 plus actual shipping charges added. Or pickup in Minneapolis.

Archived