FS: Roland Alpha Juno 1

• Members

HS-10.jpg

I have a Roland HS-10 analog polysynth for sale. This is the classic Roland Alpha Juno 1 with different graphics. All functions are 100% the same as the Alpha Juno. This synth has:

- six voice polyphony

- 1 digitally-controlled analog oscillator per voice & one square-wave sub-oscillator per voice

- DCO's have pulse-width modulation of the square & sawtooth waves plus, like all Junos, have the ability to mix waveforms

- one 24dB voltage-controlled filter per voice

- noise generator

- MIDI in/out/thru

- 128 presets (64 RAM/64 ROM)

- pitch/modulation stick

- 7-stage envelopes

- membrane button panel & alpha dial for editing (it's not that difficult to program - try editing a DX7!) with four buttons for most used parameters (filter cutoff, modulation depth, modulation speed, envelope)

- receives & responds to velocity from external sequencer/keyboard

It is in 100% working condition and I'd say it's pretty close to that cosmetically. It is smaller than the other Junos (it has 49 keys) and is very portable. Has great warm analog strings, basses, and leads. Thanks to the extensive digital control of the analog oscillators it can also step into FM territory for electric pianos and bell-type sounds. And it also has the "What the...?" patch that is the basis for the dreaded Hoover sound. Comes with power cable and I can email you a PDF of the manual and links to free software editors. $180 postpaid in the lower 48 from Texas. Email redchapterjubilee at yahoo dot com or call Kelly at 979-204-4850 if interested.

Archived