Roland XP-30 w/Road Case

jmb7183

• Members

I got this synth awhile back for kicks, and I'm not using it as much as I thought I would. With a move coming up, I really don't need it around taking up space at the moment.

On ebay, these are going for between $300 and $400 without a case...the jog wheel on mine isn't working, and the previous owner wrote the notes on the keys, so let's call it $300 with the case.

Here's a blurb...

The Roland XP-30 64-Voice Expandable Synthesizer resets the price/performance standard for powerful, expandable synthesis by offering the world-renowned sound sets of the acclaimed JV-1080 and JV-2080 synth modules, all the Patches from the Session, Orchestral and Techno Collection expansion boards, plus two additional expansion board slots--all at a price within reach of serious musicians at any level.

XP-30 Specifications:

Synthesizer Section

Keyboard : 61-key, velocity and aftertouch sensitive

Maximum Polyphony : 64 voices

Number of Multitimbral Parts : 16

Memory Capacity Perform. : Internal 64, User 32

Memory Capacity Patches : Internal 512, User 128 (plus SR-JV80-02, 09 and 11 patches)

Memory Capacity Rhythm Sets : Internal 8, User 2

Sound Control : Four onboard sliders for realtime sound control and editing

System Common Effects : Chorus, Reverb (8 types)

EFX : 40

Others

Display : 40 characters X 2 lines backlit LCD

Arpeggiator : Includes the advanced Arpeggiator capabilities of the XP-60/80

Expansion Slots : 2 expansion board slots can be fitted with optional expansion boards

Connectors : MIX output (stereo), Direct output (stereo), Hold, Pedal 1/2/3/4, Phones, Click (Metronome) output, MIDI IN / OUT / THRU

Storage : optional SmartMedia™ storage

Pictures!!

xp301.jpg

xp30case.jpg

xp303.jpg

xp304.jpg

xp305.jpg

Archived