Yamaha S90 Keyboard/ Synthesizer FS

codyj84

• Members

I know this is my only post on HC. Im am an active member at The Gear Page and The Guitar Reranch. You'll know me by the same name. I have great feedback and have done many transactions on both. I was advised that this may be a good place to put this up.

Up on the block is a practically NEW Yamaha S90 Workstation. This is the bad boy of keyboards.

I bought it about a year and a half ago with the thought of leading worship from it.... It turns out Im just a guitar guy.

These are going on ebay from $1300-1500... I just dont wanna mess with ebay anymore. Getting ridiculous.... as most of you know.

I'm needing to clear $1000+PP on it. Thats an INSANE deal for someone. Seriously. You could buy this and flip it for a profit easy.....

Pics are available on request and I'd prefer to meet the buyer instead of shipping, as this thing is heavy and big. Im in Tulsa, OK.

More info on sninety.com

email me at codyj84@aol.com if interested!!!

cody jefferson

• Members

Any interest??? I'll listen to ANY reasonable offers... Again, would prefer not to ship, as this thing is big and heavy.. but if I need to, I can.

I'm trying to buy a new amp, hence the need to sell this ASAP... GAS has taken me over.:lol:

Come on guys!!

Feel free to call me with questions.

918-857-5878

Cody

Archived