FS: Yamaha MO8 w/ GigSkinz semi-rigid gig bag

deosoff

• Members

Yamaha MO8 for sale. Includes GigSkinz heavy duty gig bag w/built in wheels. Excellent condition, just a few scratches on top from gigging and rubbing up against the keyboard stand. Owned for about 1 year. Selling because I want to get an ES6 or ES7, so I can take advantage of the sampling capabilities on stage that I enjoy with the ES8 in my studio. I also would prefer a semi weighted action as I do a lot of organ and synth work.

The MO8 is essentially a stripped down 88 weighted key version of the Motif ES8 - same sound banks and features, without the sampling and expansion board capabilities and about 15-20 lbs lighter. It's a fine all around keyboard for stage, studio, song-writing.

Keyboard can be seen/demoed in Lunenburg, MA or in Lexington, MA. Have all original packing materials, owners manuals, etc... Will provide JPEGs on request. Sell for 1200.00 - Will consider trade deal *if local* for ES6 or ES7.

Prefer local sale, but will ship if buyer prepays for keyboard + shipping costs via Paypal.

MO8 Keyboard Magazine review:

http://www.keyboardmag.com/article/yamaha-mo8/sep-06/22696

email Dave for more info.

Archived