Muse Receptor Pro 400GB 1GB - v1.0 - REV C

• Members

Muse Research Receptor Pro rack plug-in host module. 400GB hard drive, 1GB RAM, v1.0, REV C. This Receptor was purchased in September of 2007. Comes with rack ears. Original owner selling. S/N C07040090030. I have pampered this item, it is extremely reliable and it has worked perfectly for every tour and session. It has been kept in a heavy duty flight rack but I always carried it on when flying. I have 7 good pictures upon request. Starting at $999.99 USD

By recommendation of Muse Research, last year the old power supply was replaced by the manufacturer for the same supply found on the new receptors. Comes with the following Plug-ins: B4 II, Claw, Cosmogirl, Crystal, Delay Lama, Drum Kid 4, Enigmation, Kontakt 2, One Ping Only, Synger, The Devil Inside.

Two important notes: All the plug-ins installed on this receptor work without an iLok key which is NOT INCLUDED. I am not selling it with the other plug-ins as it costs $25 per iLok transfer. Please note there is some damage to the outer casing. This damage came from taking it out of the rack and is purely cosmetic. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay. I accept PayPal and I'll ship anywhere in N. America

Thanks

Zack

Archived