FS: E-MU VK-6 (Vintage Keys) keyboard (expanded) and softcase: $600

• Members

I'm putting up my E-MU VK-6 synth for sale. It's several years old and has only been gigged with a few times since I bought it. It's spent most of it's time either in it's softcase or in a smoke-free environment. It's in excellent shape, very clean, and has those vintage sounds you crave.

The only thing I can find wrong is purely cosmetic and that is the sticker badge that says "VK-6 Vintage Keys" on the back of the unit keep coming unstuck. I will try to secure it down before shipping. Other than that, all knobs and buttons work fine and the display looks great.

Lots of tasty Rhodes, Wurlys, clavinets, Yamaha electric grands, vintage synth sounds, etc.

In addition it also has the Proteus 1/2/3 ROM and the Halo QROM installed in it so you've got a full arsenal of other great studio, orchestral, and world music sounds at your fingertips.

Price includes the VK-6 keyboard and pre-installed ROMS, Owner's Guide, and power cable.

Asking $600+shipping and handling from 07042 or if you're local, I can deliver or you can pick it up.

Payment via PayPal or cash if you're picking up/having me deliver it. No trades please. Pictures available upon request.

Please PM with any questions.

• 1 month later...

Archived