Bassss stuff and more!

SeanTheBear

• Members

Basses:

76' Peavey T-40- $350 with one string ferrel missing.Has an aluminum pickguard,ohsc. Modded pickups so you have to roll off tone knobs to get single coil sound. Great shape. Heavy beast of a bass.

77' Kramer Alumineck 450b bass- $450 with ohsc with no handle. Also a heavy bass. Heres a little bit of info from www.vintagekramer.com :The first run of guitars were the 450G(guitar), 450B(bass) and the cheaper 350G and 350B. The 450s and 350s both had offset double cutaway bodies. The 450s had a walnut body with 2 maple strips going down the middle. 450s also had 2 humbuckers, 3 way switches, 2 vol and 2 tone knobs and a combo bridge/tailpiece. The earlier 450s also had square block shaped inlays on the fretboard. In 1977, when the new generation series came out, the 450 became the 450 Deluxe which had slightly shorter horns.

Fender Fretless P-$300 Frankenstein with 95' mexi body, Seymour Duncan quarter pounder basslines, gold badass bridge, unfinished 88' Jazz neck with ebony fretboard. 70's schaller tuners. Body is red, has scratches. A player's bass.Action set high for upright type tone. This bass is worth more than $300 in parts...

Bass Amps:

Acoustic 370 $450 This mid 70's solid state amp is so burly. I played two shows with a full stack and didn't turn it past 3. Decent cosmetic shape considering it's age. Works perfect. 5 band graphic eq. You can get a decent amount of grit with this amp.These amps are getting a little harder to come by.

Traynor Mono Bloc II: $300 This amp again, very loud 70's solid state. Built to last. I've seen keyboard guys use this. I used it for about 4 shows. Loved it, decided to keep it as a backup amp. It's portable and built real heavy.

Acoustic 140-$170: Very basic solidstate amp. Info on the nerd is easy to come by. 2nd channel was disabled because it served no purpose. This could probablly fit in your glove compartment.

Cabs:

Peavey black widow 1x15:$175 600w with tweaker (turned off right now) and casters. Reliable, portable 1x15.

Acoustic 6x10- $280: rough cosmetically, 2 eminence as replacements. Decent cab for decent price.

78' Marshall 2x15 bass-$700 Eminence legend speakers

Oh yeah...1 guitar for now.

Ibanez artist reissue. $400

Feel free to ask for pictures and details NOT mentioned above. Thanks! One more thing, I'll do trades for a vibraphone (wooden xylophone), tube combos, semi hollow epiphones, baritone guitar, tube amp, pedals, yadda yadda.

Archived