Acoustic 4x15 cab MONSTER!

sam adams

• Members

This is an old, very rare, and SUPER kick ass bass cab. As you can see in the pictures, it has two 15" speakers on the face, a big port looking thing, and inside that port is two more 15" speakers. the cab itself is about the size of an 8x10, maybe an inch or two deeper. and beleive me, you don't know what huge sounds like until you play this cab. it's practically been furniture in my basement for several years now as i'm mainly a guitarist. Recently I've joined a band in the bass position and need something smaller and more managable to gig with like a 4x10, so I'm letting this go.

acousticcabfront.jpg

acousticcabback.jpg

acousticcabport.jpg

acousticcabangle.jpg

acousticcabside.jpg

my asking price is $500 obo, and I'm interested in trades(see sig).

I'm in the Salt Lake City, Utah area and I will not be able to ship this. However next month I will be doing a little touring in the following areas if you're interested in meeting up.

march 14 -cedar city utah

march 15 - phoenix arizona

march 16 - riverside california

march 17 - tba, so cal area

march 18 - vegas nevada

• Members

These are awesome. I've got one, and with only a 300 watt amp into it it's unbelievably loud - and great sounding. Good luck selling it, vintage gear fans with trucks or vans never seem to be nearby when trying to sell something cool but big.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Sam,

Have you sold your Acoustic cabinet, if not I"m interested, I'm not that far from either Riverside, and or Las Vegas, and I've a truck big enough to cope.

Drop me an email at thx1955 at yahoo dot com

Archived