Mesa boogie 400+

whosbootiestank

• Members

It's in excellent condition. The tubes have been replaced (svetlana poweramp and GT preamp)and have less than 30 hours played on them. Nothing wrong with the amp whatsoever. I'm switching to guitar as my primary instrument and i need money but am willing to trade for guitar gear. Email me for questions and/or pictures. Thanks. :wave:

My email is: ewayeze@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • Members

damn skiscm you're whoring that guitar badly I see you on every thread trying to trade it...guess ya may wanna try ebay.

I'll have cash next week and am in the market for this head so we should talk real soon...pm me.
I have a powerhouse 1k cab coming and need a real head to drive it.

OK The Marshall sold today I have cash in hand....still no pm or anything..
I'll continue to look elsewhere.....sorry...

• Members

damn skiscm you're whoring that guitar badly I see you on every thread trying to trade it...guess ya may wanna try ebay.

I'll have cash next week and am in the market for this head so we should talk real soon...pm me.

I have a powerhouse 1k cab coming and need a real head to drive it.

OK The Marshall sold today I have cash in hand....still no pm or anything..

I'll continue to look elsewhere.....sorry...

im sorry that how pimps sell guitars... whoring....

bump for a very nice head

• Members

The op of this thread must have fallen off the face of the earth,I've called him out here and on his email he provided telling him I have the cash and no response...

I'm picking up a minty 400 in a rack with a furman wednesday guess the 400 plus will have to wait....

Archived