FS-MESA BOOGIE POWERHOUSE 1X15 MINT 600 WATT

wreck1

• Members

SOLD TO MOONBASS-DE!!!!!!

MESA BOOGIE POWERHOUSE 1X15 BASS CAB IN GREAT CONDITION. THE PICTURE IS SHOWS WITH TAGS WHICH HAVE SINCE BEEN TAKEN OFF. I BOUGHT IT USED AND IT IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. I KNOW MESA DOES TRANFERRABLE WARRANTIES SO YOU CAN CALL AND GET THE WARRANTY SWITCHED AS FAS AS I KNOW. NO COSMETIC FLAWS TO REALLY SPEAK OF BEEN WELL CARED FOR IN OUR STUDIO, HAVE ANOTHER POWERHOUSE CAB THAT IS 2X12 AND DONT NEED THIS ONE, NEVER BEEN GIGGED AND ITS TOO MUCH GEAR TO TAKE TO SHOWS WHEN ONE CAB DOES THE JOB. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET ONE OF THE 1X15 WHICH ARE GETTING HARDER TO FIND AND WILL DRIVE YOUR HEAD INTO THE WALL!!! SO LOOK NO FURTHER YOURS IS HERE WORKS GREAT!! HARD TO FIND, LONG WAIT AND SOME OF THE BEST CABS MADE!!! HAS WHEELS ON IT. YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!

Mesa Boogie PowerHouse 1-15 Bass Cabinet, mint condition like new and only used for practice. Rated 8 ohms 400 watts has integrated horn which has a selectable range. The PowerHouse cabinet is a high quality construction and engineered design for optimum sound production which Mesa Boogie is legendary for.

Cabinet is on casters which are easily removable for stacking. The cabinet is mint with the exception of one small knick and is hardly noticable as is.

Here is the link to MB website for specifications;

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Cabs/PowerhouseCABS/PHbass1x15-LG.htm

Performance Features:

400 Watts /600 Watts RMS

8 ohms

Custom Mesa PowerHouse Speakers

Custom Mesa Neodymium High Frequency Horn

Exclusive Tuned Front Ported

Archived