FS/FT - GK2001RBP + Yamaha P5000S rack rig

rpsands

• Members

I replaced my rack rig with a shuttle this week, and am putting it on the block. It was just too much for me, complication wise and setting wise. Everything was brand new when I got it except the compressor, and is in great shape and working perfectly.

Components:

1) Gallien Krueger 2001 RBP Preamp

2) Yamaha P5000S stereo power amp

3) Behringer MDX 1200 Autocom - Stereo compressor - one of the older Behringers, supposedly with higher quality workmanship and components (circuits and all that jazz).

4) Genz Benz 6 space rack with front and back, good shape but the carpet is a bit ragged.

Asking 750 combined - 350 for the Power amp, 300 for the pre, 100 for the rack + compressor.

I'll include enough cables to hook everything up (a 3' instrument cable to hook the GK Chain out -> Power amp, two right angle 12" TRS cables to jack the Compressor into the effects loop).

The compressor/rack is not available separately but the other parts I will sell individually.

Note: I'll consider trades for a higher end cabinet if you can either cover shipping or drive it to Phoenix. Looking for something louder than a normal 212 - possibly a 215, a pair of quality 115s, a Genz Neox 212T, etc. Very flexible.

Archived