Mesa Powerhouse 2X10 Cabinet

SlapAttack

• Members

I have for sale a great condition Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 2X10 bass cabinet. A very powerful cabinet for its size. It does have a speaker that's been replaced. It was replaced with an EV speaker that is the same specification and performance as the Mesa speaker. It sounds exactly the same. Mesa used to use EV for their bass speakers so there is no discernable difference. If you know these cabinets, then you know what they are capable of. 600 watts and tons of bass, this cabinet is a bass players dream!!!

Make me an offer. If you purchase this its simply price + shipping. Local pickup is preferred if you live in the Vermont area.

• Members

Its an 8ohm cabinet weighing in at 69lbs. its a hefty one, but the tone and power is to die for. For the record I've been a big Eden fan for forever, but once i heard the powerhouse series (especially their 2X10 cabs) I was sold immediately.

I'm am accepting best offers, price is negotiable, but i was really looking to get about $400 for this one. let me know if you have an offer, all will be considered.

Archived