Mojo JTM45 CLONE. Complete Kit.

Wanderlusterer

• Members

What the title says. Sorry, I don't really have pics of it. It's brand new and needs to be built. Everything is included and accounted for, down to the last nut and bolt. I even went through the process of having a better turret board sent, because the original wasn't in good enough condition. I bought it under the premise that eventually, I'd be able to build and play it. In essence, I won't.

The kit was bought in a collaboration that was set up by two outstanding gentlemen over in the Bass Forum. Kindness and Guttermouth. If you ask nicely, I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you in the build process. There are many links to help you in the process of building this fine kit. Here's one that will eventually take you to all of them:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2316084&highlight=jtm45

I'm selling the kit for the original purchase price of $446.61 which does NOT include shipping. I prefer to send UPS and shipping should be around $25-$30. You'll be getting two separate boxes, as we all did when they were first shipped.

You can either respond by private message to this, or email me @ wanderlusterer@aol.com

:wave:

Archived