FS: Yorkville XS800H Bass Amp

Anti-Product

• Members

Sorry about the repost, I stupidly put a price in the title of the other one, without realizing that I couldn't change the title to reflect my lower price. If any mods read this, deleting that original one would be much appreciated! My asking price now is $400 OBO. Here is the original thread with the specs and pics and stuff:

I have a Yorkville XS800H bass amp head for sale-the only reason I am selling is because I went off to college and couldn't take it, and I had to get an amp there (I sold my 410 already). Now I'm back in the Philadelphia area until February for my winter break, and I'm trying to unload this too. All the specs are here: http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Yorkville-XS800H-800-Watt-Bass-Head?sku=489076

Basically, it will give you as much power as you need (800 watts) and tons of tone shaping, including using a tube or solid state overdrive. I bought it because I had joined a band and thought I would need it, but we split up before I got a chance to crank it to full power, but I just liked it so much that I had to keep it. It was used when I bought it, but it's definitely in good condition. Anyway, I would definitely prefer you come to me, I'm in a suburb about 15 minutes from Philadelphia, but it wouldn't be too hard to ship, and probably not the expensive (I think I paid $20 for shipping when I got it). I'm asking for $400, or your best offer.

Pictures:

P1010509.jpg

P1020038.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived