FS Genz Benz Neo Pak 3.5

kaiser_sosea

• Members

What we have here is a minty Genz Benz Neo Pak 3.5. This head was purchased new from Rocket Music in February 2008 for $550ish. Has only been played on a handful of gigs and never pushed the master past noon. I have run the head at practice about once a month since I bought it. Never a hiccup at all with the head. The warranty card has been filled out and sent in but it is a transferable 3 year warranty which I'm sure if there are any questions hasbeen or agedhorse would help sort it out. The head was built with the 2 ohm mod done from the factory so it operates safely at 500 watts. Sounds great and is excellent shape, the only reason I'm selling is to "upgrade" to a Shuttle 6.0 as I need more watts @ 8 ohms and 4 ohm minimum operation to better match my NeoX112T cab. You all know the scoop on these heads; 8lbs, 500 watts, tone to die for, with the best customer service in the industry to boot. The head will come with the Genz carry bag (fits perfectly) and the power chord, I'll throw in a 1/4" speaker cable as well. Asking $350 shipped to the lower 48. I only accept PayPal (sthoe@hotmail.com) at this point. Please ask any and all questions you may have and all reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking!

http://genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=1995&sid=631&cid=118

Pics:

RandomFeb047.jpg

RandomFeb046.jpg

100_3585.jpg

You can sort of see the gig bag in the pic below

May09photos065.jpg

Archived