FS: Early 70's Fender Bassman 100 (Silverface) matching 4x12 cab; $700 shipped OBO

kaiser_sosea

• Members

I've been on the fence about this for some time now but the fact is I just never use it anymore when I can get nearly the same tone with my Shuttle for a fraction of the weight. However, hopefully someone out there will appreciate the all tube tone of the Fender Bassman 100 with the 4x12 "pyramid" cab that came with it. This amp is in great cosmetic and functional condition. Head is all original aside from power and pre tubes. Cab is in great shape as well aside from a few dings in the tolex on both. I'll throw in a speaker cable and a "jump" cable that allows you to run both channel 1 and 2 for much improved volume and tone for bass, if using for guitar either channel would work fine. The cab is all original as far as I know aside from a speaker that replaced one of the originals my dog stepped on and put a hole through the cone when I was "checking stuff out". Because of the size and weight of these items I would prefer a local sale (North Central Iowa) but am willing and able to ship. Looking for $650 shipped for both items. Feel free to make me offers and I'm sure we can work something out. PayPal only (PM me for address) and shipping to the lower 48 only. Also, make sure and let me know if you have any questions which I will answer to the best of my knowledge. I originally acquired this amp from my Unlce about 10 years ago. He and his longtime band mate have had the amp back and forth for the rest of it's formative years. It's been loved and played hard but never abused. Sounds great and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it as far as I'm aware. Below are the pictures I have available and I will try to get some better pics tonight of the innards and what not. Thanks for looking, cheers! (eBay feedback kaiser_sosea83)

MiddleofAprilshirts041.jpg

BeforeHalloweenPics003.jpg

BeforeHalloweenPics005.jpg

P1010822.jpg

P1010823.jpg

P1010824.jpg

P1010825.jpg

P1010826.jpg

P1010827.jpg

P1010828.jpg

Archived