Aluminum neck project and parts - Kramer, Vaccaro, Dimarzio, Squier, Badass, Warmoth

camerashake

• Members

Have a bunch of parts that I haven't gotten around to using.

- Kramer neck - SOLD

- Hartke neck - SOLD

- Squier Alder PBass body. I picked this up at a GC sale a while back, sold the neck, and never got around to doing think with it. The body is mint, in a red finish, made of alder and routed for a P pickup. Pickguard and electronics are included. $50

- Dimarzio Split P humbucking P bass pickup. Not mint, but still works great. $50

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Ace Of Bass

Do you ever get the feeling we have similar tastes in basses?
;)

just once in a while.....

I heard from the seller a month ago but nothing since. There is a guy selling the components for these on ebay for around $55 but you have to get the maple shell routed a bit.

He is a good seller though I bought the body off of him

If you want i will check the name and PM it to you...

• Members

Yeah, I'd appreciate that.

I sent an e-mail to the company camerashake links to in his sig to try to get ahold of him that way, but no response there either.

I'm pretty interested in this vaccarro neck, because I have a Kramer 4001 (with the alum neck) but the neck pocket is totally different from a fender (it's a 3-in-line screw pattern, since the screws bolt only into the metal strip down the middle, and not the walnut inlays on the sides.) I'd really like to see pics of this one to see the config, but if it bolts to a standard Warmoth body, I'm love it.

• Members

Originally posted by camerashake

Both the Kramer and Hartke necks have been sold. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last I looked, there's a couple of Hartke necks and neck kits up on ebay, you might want to try there.

Okay, thanks.

I suspect that Presta and I are going to get in a huge bidding war right now on something I've been watching on eBay...

Archived