Roscoe SKB-3006 FS

zensunday

• Members

I've decided to sell my Roscoe SKB-3006. I'm fairly certain I'm going to sell it but I don't know about now or later, or what kind of price I can get for it. Feel free to make me an offer.

the bass:

Box Elder Burl top/matching headstock/inlay

Maple/Purpleheart/Maple neck

Rosewood fingerboard

Spanish Cedar body

Diamondwood nut

Black Hardware

18v Bartolini 3-band and pickups

Hipshot Drop-D (or in this case A) tuner (I also have the original)

Original form-fit hardcase

This bass is simply gorgeous! There are pics below.

I purchased the bass new at Bass Northwest about 2 years ago and is in very good condition. A few (very) minor scratches you can barely see and one scuff on the cavity cover. I also have a maple shim in the neck pocket to lower the action slightly. I can leave that in or take it out for you.

I'm looking to get rid of it because after two years of playing around that sixth string and hardly ever using it I've decided to go back to five. I hate having such an amazing bass just sit around in the case for weeks at a time so I'm thinking I'll sell it. I really don't know what these tend to go for on the used market (I guess I could do some looking) but I would like to get close to $2,000 for it if possible. We can work out shipping etc if you're interested. I would also be interested in a trade for any PJB gear (other than a briefcase).

Ok, here's pics.

roscoe1.jpg

roscoe2.jpg

roscoe3.jpg

roscoe4.jpg

roscoe5.jpg

roscoe6.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived