Lotsa Bass Parts for Sale/Trade

mlwarriner

• Members

Pretty well everything you need to build a bass, minus the body, the pots and the wiring.

1 - Warmoth 5-string neck, Fender 4+1 style headstock. Never mounted, essentially brand new. Maple neck, (I believe) rosewood fretboard. $180 new, my price $100

2 - Gotoh Bridge. Gold. Tons of adjustability. I don't know the model number, but there are pics below. Without knowing the model number, I can't shoot a new price on it, but let's say my price is $75

3 - full set of Gotoh-style tuners. I'm pretty certain they're not Gotoh, but they look like it. Also gold. all but one are still in the package, and the one with the opened package seems to be missing the screw that goes through the little ear to hold it still. let's say $50 for the set of 5

4 - Bartolini Jazz pickups. Not 100% sure on the model number here either, but I'll check and add it to the thread later. Paperwork says "direct-fit replacement for 5-string fender jazz basses". $100 for the set

5 - Gold neck plate, neck screws and pickguard screws. The plate is still new in package, and goes for $9.50 at stewmac. Let's say $10 for the neck plate, the neck screws and the pickguard screws.

All prices above do not include shipping, but I won't gouge you on it. Paypal is OK, fees are on me (call it the cost of doing business). Cashier's checks, USPS money orders OK too. NO PERSONAL CHECKS! Sorry, bad flashbacks from my ebay days. International shipping OK too. If you're willing to pay it, I'm willing to ship it.

PICS OF THE BRIDGE:

DSCF0885.jpg

DSCF0884.jpg

DSCF0883.jpg

If you want more pics, just let me know. I'll shoot and post them as requested.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived