5-String Ibanez Natural Finish Small Thin Neck

HumptyThumpty

• Members

1997 Ibanez Model SR1015SOL -"Custom Made" 5-String Bass

Made in Japan

Includes used generic ABS hardshell case.

Body wood - Mahogany

Neck wood - Bubinga

Fretboard wood - Wenge

Controls - Master Volume, Blend, High/Low Boost Knob, High-mid/Low-mid Boost Knob

Active electronics with one 9v battery.

Gotoh Tuners

$750 shipped to any of the USA lower 48 states. Due to the many scams there is at least a 10 day waiting period for any and all checks or money orders to completely clear the bank. Also I will not allow anyone to send a shipping company to pick up the bass, I will ship to you after the money clears. Paypal is okay if we split the Paypal fees.

I purchased it used, it's in good overal condition and execellent playing condition. As you can see there is some wear on the finish, but there is nothing wrong with the bass functionally. There is also one ding in the back of the neck at about the second fret but it doesn't bother you while playing.

This is one of the smallest and thinest 5-string necks I have played. Don't let that bother you. I've had high tension D'Addario Chromes on this bass with a .135 B string with no problems. Has 2 month old nickel round wounds now. It's what got me started on 5-string. Very easy, low, fast action. Now I'm used to the bigger necks but before I wouldn't even consider a 5-string. Now I won't go back. Will work for you too to make the transition.

Ibby%20Full%20Shot2.jpg

Ibby%20CS%20Inlay.jpg

Ibby%20Body%20Shot.jpg

Ibby%20Back%20Body.jpg

Ibby%20Angle%20Shot.jpg

Ibby%20Headstock.jpg

Ibby%20SN%20Shot.jpg

Archived