For Sale: '92 MIM P bass in Fender HSC...

georgestrings

• Members

It's a '92 MIM P bass in VCG, that's been shielded, new pots, wiring - all done professionally... Sounds great, plays great, looks great - and has a Fender hardshell case included... The body has been painted with black textured paint - looks pretty cool, sorta like it's synthetic, instead of wood... I've done this paint scheme on several instruments, and always get lots of compliments on it - looks really good, wears well(durable), and touches up easily, if the need arises... $275 plus shipping costs from the upstate NY area takes it...

- georgestrings

• Members

Originally posted by mamberg

got a picture?

I can probably snap one this morning, but I don't know how good it'll turn out - all I've got is a cheap $20 camera... If it's look you're concerned with, I can assure you you'll be quite happy with this bass... However, here are a few references:

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=12477

Click on trader rating in the lower left corner...

- georgestrings

• Members

Originally posted by mamberg

looks pretty good......I like the body, not quite so sure about the fretboard and headstock with it.

is the pick up stock, or was it replaced also?? if replaced, what pick up is it?

Well, the neck is original, so as far as the fretboard and headstock - you get what you get - it's a typical Fender P with a rosewood board... The pups are from my other MIM P - they were the hotter of the 2 - it sounds VERY good...

- georgestrings

Archived