MIM P bass, $175 plus shipping, firm...

georgestrings

• Members

Here's a couple - although my camera is junk... These pics don't do it justice - it looks FAR better in person... The body is finished in black textured paint - makes it look sorta synthetic, instead of wood-like - I've gotten alot of compliments on it, actually...

bass2004uu8.jpg' alt='>'>

- georgestrings

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by georgestrings

...looks, plays, and sounds great... Fender hardshell case included...

- georgestrings

SOLD! I'll add that badboy to the stable.

Shipping is to 86401. PM me with a bill and I'll paypal you or whatever you want for payment.

• Members

Originally posted by squish_man24

Also, this doesn't happn the be a strings-thru-body bass, does it. Is it a standard P-bass, or some other fender make (eg. aerodyne, deluxe etc...
[i know it's not aerodyne]
)

Nope - it's just a regular MIM Precision bass - but it looks like Chairborne's buying it - thanks for the interest, anyways...

- georgestrings

• Members

WOW this thing is sweet. It's finished with that flat texture coat stuff like a EBMM SUB and plays like buttah. Sorry squish man, you missed out on a smokin' deal. :(

George I am gonna send you a wee bit more money since you sort of ate it on shipping and your bass exceeded my expectations. The only restriction is that YOU MUST SPEND THE MONEY ON BEER.

Can do? :thu:

• Members

I'm glad you're happy with it, Eric - that finish is something else, isn't it??? In time, it'll wear in nicely, and just get better the longer you play it... I just usually wiped it down(although that's still new paint, nothing on it, yet) with whatever was handy at the time - furniture polish, gun oil, etc... - that Rustoleum black textured paint ROCKS!!!

Funny thing is, now I'm considering selling my nicer MIM P, and buying one of those Squier Vintage Modified Jazzes - I'll probably post it up with some better pics in a week or so... This one has an even better neck, Schaller pups(sounds FANTASTIC!!!), and has a really nice mural(sp?) airbrushed on it...

As for spending the money on beer - no problem there, hahaha!!!

-georgestrings

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived