2000 MINT Fender American Jazz w/ OHSC -- $770 shipped

koobler

• Members

I purchased this bass a couple weeks ago. It had been sitting in the shop since 2000, pristine. the plastic was still on the pickguard and it still had the factory setup. since then, I restrung it with .100 rounds, and treated it to a rather nice setup.

I was in the market for something Pre S-1 switching with a maple neck, and let me tell you, this bass is where it's at for a Jazz. Quality straight from Corona, California. None of the highway one garbage.

I've only really used it a few times. I had two practices with it, and I spent two days in the studio recording with it. It cuts through perfect, just like any good Jazz bass should, and it's extremely nice playing.

The condition of the bass is near mint, if not entirely mint. The case is in equivalent shape. If it weren't for getting bit by the Rickenbacker bug recently, I wouldn't dream of selling this bass, but I need to fund other impulsive purchases.

I'll attach several pictures. The color of the body is a little bit more green to the eyes, but is still very subtle as the pictures suggest. If there are any other questions, feel free to contact me. lowered to $670 shipped! must move fast!

case.jpg

body.jpg

headstock.jpg

full.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived