LeCompte and MTD basses for sale!!!!!

Robear22

• Members

I have two basses and possibly a third for sale. I am rearranging and changing up the lineup. Gas has set in and I am looking for something different. I am getting rid of a lot things in the next upcoming days. Amps, cabs, effects and processors. It is time to minimize and consolidate. I have a feeling I am going to regret this but right now I have a lot of things collecting dust and I can sell them to someone who will use them. I am giving my fellow HCBFers a shot at them before I put them on the 'Bay.

Here is a pic of the basses in question.

HPIM0011.jpg

Here are the specs on the LeCompte VBX 6 string.

Mahogany body with a zebrawood top

Acrylicized macassar ebony fingerboard

Hard rock maple and wenge neck

19mm spacing at the bridge

Bartolini humbucker pickups

Aguilar OBP-1 2 band preamp

Series/single coil/parallel switching for both pickups(endless tone possibilites)

18V electronics with seperate battery compartment

Active/passive switch

Black hardware

LeCompte gigbag included

There is one flaw on the top edge of the bass where there is a ding from getting bumped. It is hard to photograph but I will try to get some if anyone has a question about it but it does not affect playability.

DCFN0003.jpg

DCFN0002.jpg

DCFN0005.jpg

DCFN0004.jpg

DCFN0006.jpg

Looking for $1625 shipped.

The next one is a MTD Kingston 5 string in CAR SOLD

Basswood body

Solid one piece maple neck and maple fingerboard

Pearloid pickguard

Bartolini MM 5 string pickup

EMG BTC 2 band preamp

Only flaws are some buckle rash on the back and a ding on the side which I could not capture with my camera.

DCFN0014.jpg

DCFN0013.jpg

DCFN0012.jpg

DCFN0011.jpg

SOLD

The MTD Heir I may sell if everything works out and I have a change of mind.

I am accepting Paypal and possibly money order or cashiers check but we have to talk about that. I will ship both basses in gig bags and double boxed. No trades unless you have a KSD proto-J 70's 5 string or a MTD Z 6 plus cash either way.

Archived