1981 & 1982 G&L L2000e basses for sale.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have an 81 and an 82

both B00 serials

81: Black with rosewood fretboard. A bit beat up. With a thumb gouge above the 1st pickup. Worn from an actual thumb! about 1/4 inch deep. You will understand why it is this worn once you hear it. This is still my main bass. No way to really sum up this one. This bass growls like a mad dog. Also rings clean and very very warm. I will need to take pics. Comes with original case.

82: trans green/blueish one piece maple neck. great condition. This was the one I bought as a backup. It sounds clearer than the black one. And a bit more chimey. Like a bell. Hi Fi for sure.

Why am I selling my babies?

Well, After breaking both wrists, developing carpel tunnel and tendonitus. I can no longer play the bass. Guitar can still be done with stretching and prep. But I can only play bass for about 2 minutes before my wrists are screaming at me. And then the fingers stop working all together. Plus I could really use the money right now. {censored}s tight!

Anyway... Best offer takes either one. Trades considered for sure. Unless they are other basses. Like I said. I'm not playing bass anymore. My roomate has a digital camera. I'm sure anything you want a picture of can be taken care of.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Hey guys. I will take some pics as soon as possible. Playing some shows this weekend, so be patient. PM me with the shots you would like.

Archived