WTT - Gibson Electric Guitar (one or the other) for 4 or 5 String Fretless

Teleken

• Members

Hi gang - cleaning house and down to two guitars left to sell and thought I'd put a feeler out for a 4 or 5 string fretless bass. Prefer MIA, MIJ or anything not MIK with the exception of the Lakland Skyline series (IOW, good stuff, please.)

Two Gibsons on the block - first is a '99 Les Paul Studio, ebony (black) with gold hardware and gold Grovers, dead mint with Gibson OHSC. My sell price on it is $725 plus shipping.

Second is a hard-to-find Gibson ES-135, also ebony (black) with nickel hardware, P90s (not the P100s which sound nothing like P90s), VGC (some buckle rash on the back, but nothing through the finish, top and sides are perfect) with Gibson OHSC. My sell price on this one is $875 plus shipping.

Of course, I have no objection to anyone buying them outright, but I thought it would be a good idea to put the sell prices out there to help qualify the kind of trades I'm looking for. I can go plus or minus cash if needed.

What do I like? Warwicks (the real ones), J Basses (MIJ, MIA, Lakland Skyline Joes, that sort of thing) other quality basses with nice wood. Don't be shy to ask for a guitar plus cash - for the right bass, I'm happy to do it. You can PM or email me directly at schullerk AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks!

Archived