FT: 1994 62 reissue jazz bass custom

duff84

• Members

its black on black, has emg pickups installed but would include the original 62 reissue usa vintage pickups as well for the right deal. the reason its custom is when i got it it(traded at talkbass) the original owner defretted the fretboard to fretless. and i never had any use for fretless bass's, so i swapped the neck for an allparts 75 reissue neck http://www.allparts.com/categories.php?cat_id=627&cat_name=Bass%20Necks

the model is jmf-b

only reason im thinking of trading is since i seen the clapton concert last night, i realize i need a nice precison bass with flats. so thats what im mainly interested in as far as trades, however, im also interested in g&l's, musicman SUB stingray/sterling, ernie ball stingray/sterling plus cash, or perhaps a nice pj combo bass like jazz bass special or precison special, or if anyone has a epiphone allen woody signature id be interested in that. i would add cash for the right bass. that includes mia precisions and g&l's. if anyone wants to see my feedback at talkbass id be more then happy to show them, as well as answering any questions.

heres some pictures.

jazz1.jpg

jazz2.jpg

jazz3.jpg

jazz4.jpg

jazz5.jpg

Archived