FT MY beloved Fender aeodyne jazz bass

duff84

• Members

i know i might regret this one day but right now its just not getting any love.

This is the standard usa version i.e no pickguard, etc. like many people here say its the bass version of a porsche. comes in jet black finish, has both precision and bridge jazz pickups. this is the older model version i.e the model without the strat style input. Complete black hardware. No major issues except a chip in the plastic on the headstock other than that it is in excellent condition. currently strung with fender roundwounds. comes with a ritter gig bag. the only reason im thinking of trading is the neck is becoming less managable to me, due to my larger hands, ive never been comfortable on jazz style necks, i dunno why just never have.

any questions regarding it or any issues you may have please don't hesitate to pm me or email me at ice_cube747@hotmail.com

As far as what im interested in, im looking for either a precision bass such as sting, dirnt, 50's classic, 62 ri, 51 ri, hwy 1, american, etc etc etc, or a ernie ball stingray/sterling. id even be interested in a sub stingray, G&L sb-1 or precision/stingray like bass or an epiphone allen woody signature. also forgot to mention id add cash for the american precision or stingray/sterling. However, im open to anything, if you guys have something cool you think i might like don't hesitate to offer :thu::cool::D

fen03aerodyne-jazz.jpg

fen03aerodyne-jazz2.jpg

i promise to get better pictures up here in the next couple of days.

• Members

[ATTACH]231579[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]231580[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]231581[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]231582[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]231583[/ATTACH]

heres some new pictures sorry for the delay. if you need any info on my bass just email me at ice_cube747@hotmail.com or pm me. also im not new to trading bass's i have 100% feedback at talkbass.com, my username there is the same duff84.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hi would you consider a carvin lb70wp claro walnut series 4 st bass with a new highly inlayed fretboard ,stainless steel frets ,piezo bridge ,you can check the entire specs on the carvin site,low action very straight neck,a couple of dings here and there ,nothing major or to cry about ,come with a carvin hard tweed case ,for pictures if interested please e mail me at chf3354@optonline.net thanks so much carlos ps this was 1700.00 new i go even with you,if you are interested thanks carlos

Archived