Sterling Owners...LOOK! FT: Blue Dawn Sterling

noisevayne

• Members

EDIT: I have recently edited the items that I am looking for in trade.

Here's my beloved Sterling Blue Dawn. This is not the 2007 LE reissue, but the original real deal! These are not easy to come by. The demand has gotten so great for this finish, that MM has made this finish their limited edition for this year. If you were to buy the reissue it would set you back about $1800.00! It plays great, sounds great, and has NO issues! The Blue Dawn finish on this Sterling is amazing! The sparkle is so deep that it creates the illusion of being able to look down into the finish for miles; it's kinda' like looking into outer space. I do not know the exact year of the bass, but I'm sure it was made sometime between 2000 and 2002. It's in 9.9 out of 10 condition. There is one or two superficial swirls/light scratches, but that's it! Original hard case included, which is in perfect shape. It is currently strung with a brand new set of Elixir .045"-.100" Nanowebs.

Trades:

1. Lined fretless American- or European-made 4-string basses

2. I may consider an unlined 4-string fretless for the right deal

3. Fretted 4-string Warwicks

4. Fretted 4-string MM's

5. G&L L-2000 (fretted or fretless)

6. Ampeg heads (except 2 pros and 4 pros--I already have these)

7. I will also entertain the idea of trading just the neck for a fretless Sterling neck.

Notes: No Fenders please. This bass is ONLY for trade; I am not entertaining any sale offers.

000_0233.jpg

000_0229.jpg

000_0231.jpg

Archived