STUFF FOR TRADE

eleveniseven

• Members

im looking to trade a few things, maybe all at once for a nice bass or rig,

i have a Colt Buntline 22-22mag single action revolver, in perfect condition with original box. has 7.5" barrell.

i have a peavey deuce guitar amp, 2 12's, 120 watt tube amp with reverb and tremelo, this is the model that has the black widows, its bad ass.

i have an acoustic 470 guitar amp head, 175 watts solid state, 2 channels, it too is a monster, i think you could drive a full stack with this thing. it is a little rough, the slider knobs are gone and the pots are a little scratchy, but it works ok, i just dont use/need it.

let me know what you have or if you are interested, thanks for your time

• Members

im looking to trade a few things, maybe all at once for a nice bass or rig,

i have a Colt Buntline 22-22mag single action revolver, in perfect condition with original box. has 7.5" barrell...

Can ya tell me more about this? Is that 22LR-22Mag? Peacemaker/Frontier/???

• Members

yeah, the gun is a colt new frontier buntline, it has cylinders for 22 long rifle, or for 22 magnum, the barrell is 7.5" long, it has the colt hard plastic grips with the colt insignia and the eagles on them, the receiver/trigger assembly is case hardened, it has the newer style ramp sights, the gun is 99% condition, there is one very small spot on the tip of the barrell where it has been holstered that the blue has rubbed a bit, i have the original box, it belonged to my grandmother who got it new, almost all of its life has been spent in the box in her closet,

send me your email and ill send you a set of pics of it.

thanks

Archived