American Fender Jazz Bass - $650 + ship

koobler

• Members

2003 model. it's red with black trim. comes with Fender gig bag. Hardshell case will run an extra $30. she's in near mint condition. there's some expected belt swirling on the back but nothing more than a very small dent, and the other one that I've cited in the pictures. I made an attempt at getting the back swirling to show up but it's pretty hard to capture with a digital camera. I'm selling this for a friend who used it briefly for music school and then proceeded to use it briefly in a band, before picking up a Geddy Lee and making that his main bass. he's looking to pass this on to someone who'd use it more than he will considering his Geddy has taken over all of his playing time.

jbass1.jpg

jbass4.jpg

jbass3.jpg

jbass2.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-American-Fender-Jazz-Bass-S-1-switch-great-cond_W0QQitemZ290137787048QQihZ019QQcategoryZ64400QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

she's on eBay now.

• Members

Pic is worth a million words.

working on that. dropping by his house tomorrow to take a nice little gear photoshoot for a bunch of the stuff we're selling. hopefully they'll be online by tomorrow (saturday) evening.

Archived