Like new Cort GB-75

Robear22

• Members

This bass has been SOLD.

I have a Cort GB-75 that I purchased brand new 3 months ago. It has only been gigged a few times and I mostly played with it at home during practice. I have just acquired some other "new" basses and this one will not be getting any love so I want to share the goodness with my fellow HCBFers

This is one of the new Cort GB models that are really hard to find but this bass construction wise stood toe to toe with my Lakland 55-01. It has an ash body with a bound and blocked maple neck and fingerboard. The tuners are hipshot licensed and the bridge is adjustable from 17 to 18mm. The pickups are Mighty Mite jazz and Musicman style and the pre I believe is Mighty Mite. It has two switches. One that controls the MM coil switching and the other is for the mid frequency. This bass is one of the more versatile sounding basses I have played and there is not a scratch on her that I know of. There is some swirling on the pickguard but it still has the plastic on it. The body has a french polish which allows you to really feel the grain of the bass and the neck has a satin finish. The scale is 34" but the B is one of the tightest I have played.

If I did not get this new bass I would keep it but I have too many now and what is collecting dust has to go. I am selling this bass for $400 shipped. No trades as I am looking to get rid of things.(Unless you have an Aguilar GS112 in good condition!!!:D ) This is for those in the continental 48 as shipping will change outside of that. I take Paypal or money order.

danceandbass012.jpg

danceandbass003.jpg

danceandbass007.jpg

danceandbass008.jpg

danceandbass009.jpg

danceandbass011.jpg

danceandbass010.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived