FT Feeler Fender Sting precision Upgraded!!!!

duff84

• Members

im not really in a hurry to get rid of this. its a great bass records well, cuts through great live, but ever since i got my 75 reissue jazz bass its getting less notice.

this bass needs know introduction, its based on the 1953 precision bass. The bass is in great condition, low action, straight neck. tight neck joint. the neck is a standard p width, however i find that it is slimmer then many mim precisions, and a little slimmer then my old hwy one precision.

the bass has been upgraded, with hipshot tuners and bridge. (originals will be included). It has also been upgraded with a seymour duncan replacement pickup, i think its the scpb-2 model, sounds fantastic. (the original will be included). the gloss finish on the back of the neck has been sanded off to a more natural feel, ala ernie ball musicman.

bass will be shipped in a skb hardcase, or ritter gigbag depending on the deal.

As for trades:

im really looking for something different this time, not really looking for fenders unless its a nice jazz bass or p/j bass. im really looking for something from musicman, stingray, sterling, sub stingray/sterling plus cash. spectors, warwicks, laklands, gibson. not really a five string fan, however if its nice i may think about it. through any offers at me though, worse i can say is no. id love to have a 24 fret bass but its not necessary.

i would consider a trade for a nice head(ampeg, gk, markbass, etc) im not sure how much more life my acoustic head has left lol.

any questions or if your interested please email me at ice_cube747@hotmail.com or pm me here.

fenderpbassfront03kg4.jpg

fenderpbassbackud9.jpg

45ym7.jpg

71824981in5.jpg

69812697qy2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
you couldnt have no chosen to be a faggot, but you didn't. so i say faggot. again.

Seriously, you're an idiot. FT stands for "FOR TRADE" hence no price will be listed. FS stands for "FOR SALE" and will have a price listed. Look at the ad carefully before you're so quick to speak.

And check your daiper to see if you've pooped in it cuz there's a stench coming from you. You big baby...:cry:

Archived