FT practically brand new Fender aerodyne Precision bass

duff84

• Members

heres my story, got this bass from l&m here in winnipeg, it was a brand new bass just came in. being the fuss budget that i am, i like trying new things, so im just putting this up for trade to see whats out there what people have to offer. its beautiful strung with d'addario chromes, or if you wish the rounds that it came with. Comes with a hardshell case as well, or if prefered a softshell case. i like the bass but the thing is my jazz bass really covers the same sounds. i can through in a pickup cover as well a chrome one if interested, has the holes for it.

Looking for something different, like i dunno spector, warwick, musicman sub, anything active for that matter, or who knows maybe another solid jazz bass, G&L of some sort, or p bass, who knows whatever you have pretty much. not too fussy on trades, open to anything would trade down plus cash of course. this does have a the jazz width neck so you know, plays like butter, low low action, great tuners, neck is straight. any other questions/concerns just pm me here. some pictures of the bass

S092571-body.jpg

S092571-front.jpg

S092571-back.jpg

S092571-headstock.jpg

S092571-closeup.jpg

Archived